Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally, it is Friday!


Happy Friday to all. I am so dead tired from work last night! I had to prepare three sets of closing documents for a closing to help an attorney that I don't even work for! It was quite hectic as he was heading for the airport to catch a flight that night to close the three deals the next morning at 9:00 am. I had to be very detail oriented and very conscious of each part of the deal because if I messed anything up, he would have no one with him to assist in fixing it. No pressure or anything! I also had to run to fed ex by 8:00 p.m., then come back to work to finish up. Luckily, he called and everything is fine, so that makes me happy. Of course, my boss is a little annoyed because I couldn't get the work done that I need to work on for his closing today, but I was able to finish it first thing this morning. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be finishing up on the socks for Kimmie's bun in the oven and starting to work on the cardigan. My husband will be going away to Disney next weekend. I am happy for him, but I will miss him terribly. He is a great guy and I really don't deserve him! I have no new knitting pictures, but will leave you with some pictures of me, Zach and my wonderful hubby!

No comments: