Saturday, September 15, 2007

No package received on Friday

But I am not terribly sad, sniff, sniff. I know that my package will be at work Monday waiting for me so that makes me very happy! It is also great to hear how wonderful the package is from other sock club members who have gotten theirs already! My husband is out getting some groceries. Zachary and I have just watched Hookwinked, a very cute movie that did not do well at the box office. During the movie, I started on a new project. The Dream in Color Shrug using two skeins of Dream in Color worsted (colorway Chinatown Apple ). I love the yarn! It feels great and the color is a gorgeous red/brown/very muted green. It has so many varied colors in, but they are all muted, just gorgeous! I needed to make something that I could wear at work if I get cold. The office is kept ridiculously cold! My gauge swatch using the suggested needle size of 8 was just a bit too small so I decided to go up to a size 9, especially since I am making a modification to the pattern to knit the ribbing in the round. I hate to seam anything! I will show pictures on Monday. This computer at home is driving me crazy. It won't let me add anything to this post!

No comments: