Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First post ever!


This is my first post ever! I am so excited to have this blog! Although, I need to get the digital camera away from my husband long enough to take some pictures! I have so much sock yarn and I am working on multiple projects at one time. I will display them and display my sock yarn stash. I will also perhaps have a contest or two, just to keep things interesting and perhaps someone else (beside me) will look at this blog. I will post more later. Can I just knit and make enought money to stop my regular job? Sadly, I don't think so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You're going to have to get aquainted with your camera because it will become your new best friend on your blog. Your new Woolgirl Sock Club sisters need to see how your socks are coming along. Plus we need to see pretty pictures of your stash so they you can enable others as well as myself.
My blog is at stitchesinpink.typepad.com. However, I have not been blogging lately and need to get my rear end in gear and update what I've been up to lately.
You have a winner here. Keep up the good work!