Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yes, my husband actually commented on my blog!


He really is a super sweet guy. I love him dearly (and he is monitoring everything I write - help me!) JUST KIDDING, or AM I!!?? No, seriously, he really is a sweet guy! Here is a picture of us in Boynton Beach at his uncle's condo on the intracoastal (the Godfather - they are very italian - exactly like any typical italian movie that you've seen minus the drugs and murder sprees) . It is really gorgeous there. Thank you Jen and Patty for leaving comments, I really appreciate it. I can't wait to get my pictures going and I was thinking that maybe a "how many skeins contest - just socks" would be a better contest than who dyed this skein contest. I saw that another blogger did that and it sounds like a good idea, that way I could have more than one winner. I am still deciding. At least I will have some knitting pictures up soon! Hopefully tomorrow. It is so nice that my boss is gone. Of course, he left me tons of work to do! UGH! How dare he expect me to work? Can't I just collect a paycheck? By the way, my breasts are real and they are spectacular! No, not really, without the bra, they are hanging to my knees!

3 comments:

SisuGirl said...

Thats awesome that he commented! My fiance reads but doesnt comment yet :) I voted in your poll...I LOVE Scouts dye jobs. I have 2 skeins of hers in a beautiful Snowbunny and VanGogh and both are becoming beautiful socks!

CurlyBrunette said...

Who's Patty? LOL
I'm Jeanann over at the sock club, otherwise known by my other name CurlyB.

CurlyBrunette said...

Oh, sorry there. I thought you thought I was Patty. But now I see that the real Patty left a comment a while ago. Excuse my ignorance, I need some sleep and to stop knitting socks! LOL