Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Friday!

I am so excited that it is Friday! I am also very happy as I have the camera!! Yeah! I took some pictures yesterday and brought the camera with me to work. I will be attempting to post some pictures later today. I am very excited! I might even be receving my sock club package from Woolgirl today! I am hopeful! My husband is home today (so jealous)! I actually came into work late this morning. I really wanted to call in, but unfortunately, if I am not here nothing gets done. Can you imagine that? I hate being that needed! The weather is finally turning better and from the view that I have, I can see the ocean. It is really hard to come into to work everyday with that kind of view! All I would have to do is drive 1/2 mile or so and I am at the ocean! Oh, well. I do have work to do so I am going for now, but I will be back later with pictures (if all goes well)! Do I use enough exclamation points, or what?

No comments: