Wednesday, September 12, 2007

At work, but not really working...

I was thinking that I might have a contest next week for the premier of my blog. Sounds really stupid, right? No one is going to read this anyway, but what the heck? Maybe if I have a contest, someone might stumble upon my blog and actually get some free sock yarn! That is right! Free sock yarn and not just any sock yarn, some really great sock yarn from my incredibly huge stash! I have so much sock yarn, it is really scary. Anyway, the sock yarn will be from one of the named dyers on my poll at the bottom of my blog. Contest will be next week, so stay tuned! By then, I will have wrangled my husband's camera and taken some pictures of my socks that I am knitting and WIP's, etc. so this blog will be a bit more interesting than just me not working when I should be working!

No comments: