Monday, September 24, 2007

And the winners are...


Good Morning all! I had very nice weekend! I hope everyone else has as well! I am so excited to annouce that there are three winners in the contest! One person actually guessed the correct answer! I couldn't believe it! I am never that lucky! This is one lucky person! She will be receiving a skein of Yarn Pirate in the second colorway from the Booty Club that will never be reproduced! The second person who came very close to having the right answer will receive a rockin' sock club colorway that will not be available until next year in the Walking on the Wild Tide colorway in Silkie yarn. The third person who came very close to having the right answer will receive a skein of Perchance to Knit in the Irises colorway. All three of these colorways actually have some similar colors (purple, green, some yellow). True to form and the fact that it is Monday, I totally forgot to bring my camera to work today, so I can't show the pictures that I took of the yarn that is being given away. I will put that up on the blog tomorrow. On the knitting front, I am very close to finishing with the Dream in Color Shrug. I just need to seam a bit and knit the edging. I want to get this done as soon as possible as I have a bunch of other items to knit! Specifically, baby items for my husband's cousin, which I need to finish in two weeks! Yikes! Here is the progress on the hat and socks that I am so close to completing. I will also be making a cardigan from the top down, which I haven't even started yet! Hopefully, it won't take too long! I guess I should mention the amount of sock yarn that I have. I never really wanted to do this. Here it goes: 191 skeins of fabulous sock yarn! My husband has just fainted! Sorry, sweetie. If it's any consolation, I am making all of our Christmas gifts with that yarn! The winners are: Jana from White Oak Studio - with a correct guess!, Pam with a very close guess of 187 and Anna with another very close guess of 198. Ladies, please email me your address and I will mail your yarn to you tomorrow. My email address is: belinda3396@yahoo.com Thanks to everyone for playing and do not dispair, there will be another contest in October!

No comments: