Thursday, September 13, 2007

Smell like a wet dog!

First of all I have to say thank you to BJ for leaving my first comment! I would vote for Yarn Pirate too as my favorite - she is amazing! Thank you so much! This blog was super easy to make! Now on to the wet dog! There is no school here in Broward County for Rosh Hashanah (translation - jewish New Year). My boss is jewish so he will not be in today and will be late coming in tomorrow (Double YEAH!) I ended up going to work early so I could get some work done (i.e. goof off all morning and still get my regular work done). I stop at Starbucks, get a Chai Tea Latte (with sugar free hazelnut syrup-yeah who am I kidding)? If you haven't had one, get one, they are amazing! I get out of the car at the garage at work and drop the tea all over me (brand new skirt), down the side of my car, etc. It is everywhere! What a start to the morning! Luckily, no one is here this early in the morning so I was able to take off my skirt, soak it in the bathroom and leave it to dry, but it is just not drying quick enough so I am wearing it and I smell like a wet dog! I am actually going to start working, but I will probably be back. Pictures in the next couple of days and contest next week! Side Note: I will most likely only post during working hours Monday - Friday, I can't even look at a computer when I get home as being on one all day makes me a little psycho.

No comments: