Monday, September 17, 2007

Top of the Morning and frequent shopper pictures!





Good Morning! I am so excited! I received my woolgirl sock club package! Yippee! There are so many wonderful things in it! I do not know how she can put so many wonderful things in the package and keep the cost down? Thank you Jen so much for everything. I will not post a picture of the sock club shipment, however, I am going to post a picture of something else....something just as exciting. Some of you may already have this, some may not. Woolgirl is such a great store and has wonderful yarns, accessories, etc. Woolgirl also has a frequent shopper program. If you place 7 orders with them, you will receive a fun welcome kit, plus early updates on special events, etc. Seriously, It is so worth it! I use the bag everyday!! Check it out!

1 comment:

tapmouse said...

Gads! Makes me want to run over and place more orders!-lol! I LOVE my WoolGirl club shipment, too!

Leslie