Monday, September 17, 2007

Work in Progress from the Weekend!









This is the Dream in Color Shrug that many of you have seen on the internet KAL. At least, I have seen it, maybe some of you haven't. Anyway, it was a lazy and relaxing Sunday. Here are some pictures that I took throughout the day of my WIP (knit with Dream in Color worsted in the colorway Chinatown Apple). It is a really beautiful colorway. Also, there is my son relaxing and watching Fraggle Rock (DVD) and wearing the socks that he stole from me (only he is allowed to do that!). Lastly, do not fret as I know that you have been sleepless, waiting, panic stricken about the contest today! I really know that all you care about is the sock club package - me too!. As promised, there will be a contest that I will tell everyone about it later today. FYI - the bottom picture has the best color representation. Contest in the afternoon!

No comments: