Friday, September 21, 2007

Contest is closed...



The contest is closed. There were some great entries and a one that was dead on! Dead on meaning that I will probably be dead after my husband reads this and when I annouce the winner on Monday (I know, I hate waiting too!) telling everyone exactly how many skeins I actually own in sock yarn. I also have quite a bit of other sized yarn as well, but let's not get ahead of ourselves! My boss told me to leave so, I am so out a here! To prove it, here I am on the road...and look it's a tourist (Ohio plates), or what we like to call around here the changing of the season! It is the only real way to tell if it is fall around here by how many out of town plates you can find on the road!!!! Have a great weekend, Happy Knitting and check me out on Monday morning for annoucement of the winners. Yes, I said winners! I couldn't just give out a prize to one person, so there will be two other winners selected.

No comments: