Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hello All!





It has been so hectic and busy at work that I haven't really had the chance to post anything. I have finished the Dream in Color shrug. It is very soft and warm (great for the office)! I tried to take a picture of me wearing it. I didn't do a great job at it. My next project is a baby cardigan, which I have made some progress. I have to finish it before next weekend so I am working my hands to the bone to get it done. I should be able to finish it. On the house front, our brand new $10,000.00 roof started to leak (in two different places- UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!). We have had a lot of rain here, but that is no excuse! It is so frustrating! The maintenance department in our development came by and patched it up, hopefully, it wil not leak anymore! Tomorrow is Friday and my hubby is going away for the weekend. I should be happy, but I will miss him terribly! Oh well, maybe some retail therapy will make me feel better (shush, don't tell the hubby!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell my husband my ass! No retail therapy! I love you and I will miss you and Zack terribly this weekend. A family reunion wont be the same without MY family there.