Monday, October 29, 2007

Wedding Bells, Hangovers and Fun Times






My brother-in-law, Anthony got married yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding at the Signature Grand in Davie, Florida (near the Nova Southeastern University campus). The bride was completely calm, until the moment arrived for her to walk out to the ceremony room, then she just couldn't stop crying. We (the bridesmaids) waited a few minutes, then she composed herself and we went to the ceremony hall. Everything was just gorgeous. Her dress was stunning and the bridesmaids dresses were beautiful on everyone. The color was a blush pink, which I thought would wash some of the girls out, including me. However, the color looked good on everyone. Anthony was very happy, a bit too happy. Apparently, he had some controlled substances before the ceremony and during the reception. He did seem a bit loopy to me, but I just assumed it was wedding day jitters. I should have known. He has never smiled that much in his life! He is a bit high strung and moody. He is the complete opposite of his brother. My hubby Rob is very easy going and calm, generally. I hope everyone is having a great Monday. I should have taken today off, but I just took time off last week since my mother was down here to visit so today was not going to happen. Oh well. I have had some Tylenol, so I am feeling much better.

No comments: