Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello All!






I had a great thanksgiving as I hope all of you did as well! A couple of weeks ago we went to Flamingo Gardens during our "cold front". You can see how cold it was here, seriously, it got down into the low 70's! I have also been working diligently on my mother's gift and it is coming out great! I am so happy that I chose the green beads with this, it really brings out the bits of green in the colorway of this yarn. I also ordered some of the RAVEN from blue moon. It has shipped so I should have it in a few days. I can't wait to get it and show all of you. The colorway is Rook-y in the seduction yarn, YUM! YUM! I just could not resist, but I have actually been really good as far as yarn goes and I think that I can make it till the end of the year without getting anymore! On Sunday, Zachary went to a classmate's birthday party. I was so worried that Zachary would not be happy there or not have a good time, but he was so well behaved! I was so very impressed. He is maturing so quickly. I just wish that his speech would improve more, but that is all part of the disorder. Well, I better go as it has been busy at work and I need to get back to it. Love to all. By the way, don't tell my husband but I am getting him something for Christmas whether we have the money or not. Guess what it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeepers, I hope your husband isn't one of those guys who would read your blog...that would suck. Then he would know you did not listen when he said "Do not buy me a digital camera"