Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mom is heading this way!!!

I am so excited that my mother is coming to see me and her grandson Zachary and, of course, my hubby! She will be flying in tonight around 6 pmish, not exactly sure when she will get here. I am taking half of Thursday and all of Friday off of work! Yeah! We will go to a couple of yarn stores in the area and hang out, knit and eat cheese, crackers and potato chips. A fun time will be had by all, except for my poor husband who will be probably be cooking like crazy. On the cardigan front, I have decided that there is definitely not enough yarn to finish it so I bought some more from eatsleepknit.com, which was the only store that is still carrying that color (Dusky Aurora). All of the other online stores are sold out. At least I won't have to worry about any dye lot issues, which will still be okay as I only have the collar and ribbing on the front to finish! Also, I am in desperate need of some work pants, so my wonderful husband has allowed me to buy some gorgeous pants from Victoria Secret's (yes, they carry clothing!) and the more exciting thing is that they were all 25% off from their already clearance price! I got three pairs of seasonless stretch pants (christie fit), angels secret embrace bra, PINK cami top with shelf bra and a PINK coin purse for $118.00. My hubby is the best, I love him so! I may not blog again until Monday, so have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: