Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!








I hope everyone is having a great New Year so far! I had a great New Year's Eve, with friends and family around me. This morning, however, did not start off very well. I woke up to hear the sitter coming in, which meant that my alarm never went off! Then, I found my cell phone in the dryer, which can only mean that it got washed! So, my cell phone has been sitting next to me at working drying out. Hopefully, it can be salvaged. At least Christmas was a great time, with Zachary and I were terribly excited about seeing Santa (as you can see in the pictures), which brings me to my New Year's resolution of getting my belly gone (more on that later)!!!! I started on some socks for me using the Unique Sheep sport weight yarn in the woolgirl with a twist colorway and it is looking great, no picture yet though. The pattern is called Swirl Socks and I am using judy's magic cast on for a toe up sock so I can make the leg as long as I want! I will also leave you with this picture of beautiful RSC seduction socks (I am such a fan of 50/50 merino/tencel) in the Rooky colorway (gorgeous). My other New Years resolutions are: exercise 4 times a week, drink more water and knit from my stash (we will see how long I can do that!) Love to all.

No comments: